Click here for the wynford caravan storage website
Situated on land adjacent to Wynford Industrial Park the facility is surrounded with a security fence and a protective, landscaped earth bund.
Access is available 24/7 by a double set of card controlled electric security gates.
All movements and the storage area monitored by security cameras placed around the site.
Wynford Industrial Park is owned and managed by Wynford Properties Ltd which is a private family run company. It is home to a thriving Romsey business community. The Management offices are adjacent to Wynford Industrial Park and therefore easily accessible to help ensure the smooth running of the estate.
We strive to offer the very best in flexibility and support to our tenants to assist in the success of their business.
The entrance to Wynford Industrial Park is wide with easy large vehicle access and a locked security gate is operational at night
• Three phase electricity power
• Power floated reinforced concrete floor with 25kn/m² (500 per sq. ft) loading and external concrete loading area
• Portal frame construction with minimum eaves to underneath of haunch of 4.11m
• WC cloakroom
• Fluorescent lighting to warehouse area and external lighting to loading area
• Mechanically operated loading doors with approximately 3m width and 3.5m height
• Roof Kingspan composite panels with 10% translucent roof lights
• Security alarm system and security gates and fencing to front of Park.
• Drainage and water provided
RENT: is dependant on the proposed use, lease length required, payment terms etc and is quoted exclusive of Business Rates, VAT, Service Charge and Insurance Premium. Rents are payable in advance, usually monthly by standing order.
MEASUREMENTS: The units have been measured on a Gross Internal Area basis, and are approximate.
LEASE: The premises are available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring lease on terms to be agreed and incorporating periodic upwards only rent reviews to open market rental value where applicable.
PARKING: Additional car parking is available for all occupiers on site.
PLANNING: The premises have a valid planning consent for B1(b) research and development, B1(c) light industrial, B2 general industrial and B8 storage and distribution uses under the Town & Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987. We recommend that interested parties make their own enquiries of the local planning department at Test Valley Borough Council (01264 368000) with regard to their own use.